- Position: Full time Kindergarten English language teacher with one-year contract
- Student age: 2-6
- Number of students: Around 25
- Work schedule: 8:00-5:00 Monday to Friday
- Strictly implement the kindergarten daily schedule and the position detailed rules and regulations, following the law of children’s physical and mental development to achieve the combination of child care and teaching;
- According to the kindergarten curriculum projects, completing all kinds of teaching materials on time and preparing for the activities in advance (teaching plan, teaching aids, teaching focus and difficulty, etc.) to ensure the implementation of the plan;
- Be able to organize and use various ways and means to carry out teaching activities independently.
- Keep daily communication with parents.
- Organize and manage the class activities.
- Focus on the combination of child care and teaching to cultivate children’s habits of good living, learning and behavior in kindergarten
- Participate in all the activities in kindergarten.
Package and benefits
- Monthly salary: up to 15,000 RMB/m pre-tax;
- Housing allowance: 3000 RMB/M;
- Return airfare reimbursement: 6000 RMB
- Paid holiday: 2 weeks paid holidays and all other public holidays;
- Accidental and severe hospitalization insurance during the contract term;
- Orientation and various trainings are provided；
- A well-experienced international team & a complete curriculum for ESL courses of all levels.
- Visa Application Assistance (Z visa).
1. You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher (Authenticated)
3. 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (or equivalent) teaching certification (Authenticated)
4. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent
communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and
5. Must be between 22-45 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
6. Non-criminal background check (Authenticated)
7. After accepted to work for Shanghai Meiji, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport, medical report and CV for Visa purposes.