Seeking Online Native English Teachers
Fanshu (based in Shenzhen, China) is seeking native English teachers to provide high-quality online English classes for Chinese kids. You can teach at home in your free time. We offer prepared slides for courses that are based on books (fiction and non-fiction). We mainly focus on 25 or 55 minutes interactive classes, on either a one-to-one or a one-to-two basis. All you need is a computer with a stable internet connection.
• Live, English-only teaching via video link.
• Emphasis on listening and speaking to improve pronunciation, reading, and critical thinking.
• Instructional methods to match students’ learning style delivered in an encouraging and motivational manner.
• Native English speaker with at least a bachelor’s degree. Preference for those in ESL, English, communication, linguistics, or disciplines within the liberal arts.
• Prefer candidates with at least one year’s experience in teaching English as a second language.
• Preference for those with experience teaching teenagers or younger students.
• Pleasant personality, responsible, and punctual.
• Adept at PowerPoint.
• Must have an up-to-date computer system and a high-speed internet connection.
• A TESOL or TEFL will be a plus.