Let’s TEFL is a higher-education company which provides additional training, qualifications and job placements for adventurous graduates who want to work overseas.
We're currently filling placements for English-language teachers in Korea. All positions come with the necessary visas/permits, free accommodation, 12-month contracts, flight bursary, an airport welcome and orientation by the school.
- $1,600 – $2,200 p/m
- Up to $750 flight bursary*
- Free accommodation provided
- Full visa application support
- Airport picking and orientation course
- 12-month contract
- Includes 15 national paid holidays + 6-10 additional paid holidays
*Paid as a contract completion bonus.
- BA degree or higher
- US/CAN or UK/IRE/AUS/NZ/SA passport (due to visa requirements)
- Recognized TEFL certificate or CELTA (contact for details)
- Clean criminal record (some minor violations may be permissible)
We welcome teachers with previous experience, but also have positions suitable for new teachers. Korean language ability would be a bonus, but not specifically required.
Schedules depend on the specific placements but generally span a 30-hour work week.
If you’re exploring your options after graduating, we would love to help you expand your horizons even further. Get in touch through our job application link below.