Explore China with Happy Goal !
Start your ESL career with us and experience a new culture
Create, innovate and improve! Join us right now!
Company website: http://careers.happygoal.cn/
Recruiting video: http://www.happygoal.cn/invite/index.php
Happy goal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training School under Web Education Group, aimming at helping early learners acquire English. Happy goal uses the “K.I.D.S.” method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press for 3-12 years old students. Since the opening in 2011, we’ve been growing rapidly with 27 schools in shanghai and 18 schools around shanghai
With start-of-the art teaching facilities, such as an office workspace with a work computer and free internet access, projector and SMART whiteboard, foreign teachers could enjoy teaching here happily with bilingual TAs.
Salary and Benefits Package
•Competitive salary package 18000+RMB/M, housing allowance and transportation allowance included within it.
•6,000 RMB annual flight allowance
• Z visa sponsored for qualified teachers
• Arrival assistance - airport pick-up and seven days free stay in hotel upon arrival (from overseas)
•Financial and human support on the first arrival month (housing renting)
• Full medical insurance
• 7 days paid annual leave plus 11 national holidays
• Pre-written lesson plans and in-person orientation and training
Working 36 hours per week, 17 teaching hours included, 22classes per week, 45 min/class
Mon & We or Tue & Thu 3:00-8:00 p.m.,
Friday 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.,
Saturday &Sunday 9:00-6:00p.m.
Rest days: Mon &Wed or Tue &Thu
Student Ages: 3-12
Native English speakers (UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa).
B.A. or above - Education, Linguistics or English majors are preferred.
TEFL, TESOL or CELTA or teaching license from home country is considered a strong asset.
Teaching experience preferred, especially at early childhood level.
Passion for working with young children is essential.
• Teaching English to kids in China aged 3 – 12 in groups of 8-12 students
• Planning and delivering lessons based on pre-written lesson plans and multi-media materials provided
• Organizing social and cultural activities with Chinese colleagues
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
• Participating in social activities, class preparation seminars and marketing promotion activities
Shanghai all districts, Suzhou, Wenzhou, Changshu, and Jiaxing, Kunshan
If interested in this position, please send me your full CV and passport photo to my email: email@example.com. And add me on skype: (ID: lilylinlinlily) or wechat (ID:13816289105) for the interview talk.