Qualified Foreign Teachers Wanted in China, salary up to 18k after taxes with free accommodation. *PIC*
Jilin Yizhao Education Experts. is currently offering teaching positions in the Northeast of China. Take this chance for an experience of a lifetime and earn a living at the same time! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers. Whether you are a recent University graduate looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Salary up to 18000 RMB per month, after taxes (depending on qualifications)
native teacher：10-18k per month, non-native teacher: 6-10k per month
- Accommodation provided ( a single room for each teacher)
- Legal Work Permit
- Dedicated team of Chinese and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- All paperwork prepared (SAFEA) for you by our qualified staff
- Accident insurance
- Year-to-year contract commitment
- Curriculum and/or Textbooks provided
- Orientation Course in Changchun (Chinese language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
- Assistance with opening the Chinese bank account
- Assistance with obtaining the Chinese SIM card
Jilin Yizhao Education Experts. is one of the most recognized ESL job providers in Changchun, representing over 30 government schools across Northeastern China, aimed at improving the English language skills of Chinese children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and others in the English language. We offer 12-month long contracts, with a competitive salary, accommodation provided and help with all the necessary documents. We are looking for teachers who are dynamic, creative, responsible, and culturally sensitive, with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
1. Native English speakers (preferred) & Non-native English speakers
2. 20-55 years old
3. 4-year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
4. TEFL certificate and teaching experience (preferred but not required).
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• 22 teaching hours/ week 88 teaching hours/ month
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
Please send your CV to email@example.com to arrange an interview.