The most beautiful city of Russia. Good salary and full support programme including:
- free public transport,
- health insurance,
- visa support,
- paid induction and holidays,
- Russian lessons etc.
Details of Position
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for native level speakers EFL teachers in our schools in Moscow to start in August /September 2018.
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, business and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teacher's expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Native level speaker (UK, USA, Canada, Austalia, New Zealand)
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- University degree.
- From 1 year EFL teaching experience including teaching kids is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package includes the following:
- Monthly salary starting from 75 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support (based on a system of ongoing continuous improvement mapped to the Cambridge English Language Teacher Framework including weekly in-house and online training, regular observations and feedback, consultation sessions and seminars).
-Extensive teacher library- online and in schools
-Well equipped teachers room in schools which can be accessed for lesson preparation and access to resources
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) which might total, for example, 500 USD per month for 8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to apply now or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!