Currently we are looking numerous EFL online teachers who are dedicated and passionate. No experience in these fields is necessary.
Since world is globalized rapidly, English has become the major language people use internationally. Thus, English education in Korea is now so much boomed up in past few years. Rather than providing English educations by native Korean teachers and we are seeking a distance teacher to Korean students.
- Teaching English to children from ages 5 years - adults following the company accredited syllabus workbooks and academic program.
- - Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language:
England/ Ireland USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ and South Africa only (no other nationalities)
- Shall work at least 3 months in a row.
- Be positive and fun
- Split working schedule is possible to work with like M/W/F or T/T during 9 to 2 p.m however it has to be with at least 3 hours in a row.
- Who could use land-line only
- Preferred working with CELTA, TESOL, TEFL certification holder.
- Teaching Exp. Is not needed but 1 month paid training is the mandatory to take.
1.) Email us with your resume, which should include any previous experience working with kids or other relevant positions held. The resume should have a profile picture (passport-style) and your current contact info, including Skype ID if you have one.
2.) Once your resume is reviewed and you meet the qualifications, we will email you and schedule a time to speak on the phone or Skype. This is usually around a 10 ~20 minute conversation, and allows us to answer any questions you might have.