Guide and Bridge specializes in ESL recruitment globally. Currently we have some ESL teaching positions in China.
Why Should you apply through “Guide & Bridge”?
• There is absolutely no cost involved from your side.
• We deal directly with schools, so you are earning more money because you are not employed by a staffing agency that takes away a portion of your earnings.
• We genuinely try to place you with students appropriate for your age, experience, and preferences, however we do not guarantee this, luck would be yours.
• We ensure that you shall serve reputed schools that care for foreign teachers and help you with local settling, domestic needs and touring around.
• You give yourself peace of mind that you are being guided and supported by professionals with years of experience and knowledge
• You save yourself from scamsters. Did you know? A lot of expats lose money, their certificates and passports to scamsters targeting foreign teachers.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Natives with a Passport from UK, Australia, New zealand, United States, Canada, Ireland and South Africa
• Nonnatives from European Countries
• TEFL/TESOL and Teaching Experience is preferred
• Age 22 to 50 highly preferred with good health
• Love to teach small kids to grown adults
• Outgoing, responsible, adaptable and motivated with a positive attitude
How to Apply
Please have the following sent to us as soon as possible
1. updated CV in Word, include information such as Nationality, Date of Birth, Expected date of Joining, We chat ID.
2. Degree Certificates (Bachelor degree must) and TEFL(Preferred), a clean criminal record, and your picture.
3. Make a two minute self introduction video and send it to our we chat, our we chat ID is “GuideandBridge”
( What should I talk ? Introduce yourself, try to detail with questions such as What skills of an individual makes a great teacher? . Why do you like Teaching? Why do you want to teach in China? Anything else you want to add such as your past teaching experience, what makes you become a teacher?
Please let us know which portal directed you to us?
Day to Day Duties/Responsibilities
• Teach English as a foreign language.
• Develop Course plan, Course Description, and Study Materials / Most schools have their own Curriculum, so one needs to just facilitate.
• Prepare, Administer and Evaluate Assessments
Upon Selection the teacher shall be placed at any of the following institution
• Early childhood center, the students are 5 months to 5 years old. The schedule is Wednesday to Sunday 9am to 6pm.
• Kindergarten, the students are 3-5 years old. The schedule is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with one hour lunch break or 8am to 6pm with two hours lunch breaks.
• Language training school for children, the students are 4-12 years old. The schedule is Wednesday to Sunday. Wednesday to Friday 1pm to 9pm. Saturday and Sunday are 10am to 7pm.
Working hours will not be more than 40 hours/week average, including teaching hours and office hours
• Salary for English teachers would be from USD 1100 to USD 2400 (depending upon location, experience, TEFL certificate)
• Free fully furnished accommodation.
• Free health care insurance.
• Free airport pick-up and hotel stay and assistance to settle in employer provided accommodation
• Free air fare bonus upon completion of contract.
• 100% legitimate Z work visa
• Ideal Teacher Student ratio
• Paid holidays
• Yearly bonus
• Free Chinese classes