Joyful English Teachers needed in China. Salary up to USD 2200
Guide and Bridge specializes in ESL recruitment globally. Currently we have some ESL teaching positions in China.
If You are a Native English Speaker and a Passport holder of UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia / native speaker from other countries.
Please have the following sent to us as soon as possible
1. updated CV in Word, include information such as Nationality, Date of Birth, Expected date of Joining, Are you ok with a 12 Months contract, are you ok with teaching kids from 5 months to 12 years old?
2. TEFL and Degree Certificates ( If you have, please attach)
3. Make a three minute video ( On onedrive.com, if you prefer that way and send the link) answering the following questions
a. Introduce yourself
b. What skills of an individual makes a great teacher?
c. Why do you like Teaching?
d. Why do you want to teach in China?
e. Anything else you want to add such as hobbies, your past teaching experience, what makes you become a teacher? (please do not talk about your contact information or email in the video)
4. A Clean Criminal record
5. You Picture ( one covering your full body and one covering your face)
6. Please let us know which portal directed you to us. Contact us at email@example.com
Upon Selection the teacher shall be placed at any of the following institution
a) Early childhood center, the students are 5 months to 5 years old. The schedule is Wednesday to Sunday 9am to 6pm.
b) Kindergarten, the students are 3-5 years old. The schedule is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with one hour lunch break or 8am to 6pm with two hours lunch breaks.
c) Language training school for children, the students are 4-12 years old. The schedule is Wednesday to Sunday. Wednesday to Friday 1pm to 9pm. Saturday and Sunday are 10am to 7pm.
Working hours will not be more than 40 hours/week averagely, including teaching hours and office hours
• Salary for English would be from USD 1100 to USD 2200 ( depending upon experience, degree obtained, TEFL certificate)
• Free airport pick up during weekdays
• Free fully furnished accommodation
• Free air fare bonus upon completion of contract