Teaching Jobs - Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing and More Cities
We are Teach for the Future (TF), work directly with public and private schools from kindergarten up to universities in China as well as language centers. Right now we are looking for ESL teachers, subject teachers (teaching subjects like Math, Science, Art, Music, etc), IB/AP teachers.
We have positions for both newly qualified graduates and the more experienced teachers. No matter what kind of schools and which location you want to work at, we'll help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Many cities throughout China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc.
-Planning and delivering lessons to young learners aged 5-12
-Using electronic media and course-ware to teach students efficiently and effectively
-Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
-Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
* What we require:
- Bachelor's degree or above (must)
- Native English Speaker (not essential for subject teacher)
- 2 years of working experience (not limited to teaching) (preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA certification (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a “love” for teaching
*What we offer:
- A reputable teaching experience in China
- Housing allowance/Free accommodation
- Salary range from 13,000-25000 RMB (depends on the qualification,the city and position)
- Type Z visa (work visa in China, only certified schools can provide Z visa, all our partner schools are certified)
- Flight allowance
- Health insurance included
- Food, transportation allowance, and paid holidays may be included
- 1 to 2 years full-time contract
- Free medical check
*How to apply:
If you are interested, please send me your passport copy,bachelor degree,recent photo,TEFL certificate and other necessary files.
Besides,there is a quicker and awesome way,you can register in our website(www.teachfuture.org),create resume and send to the schools directly!