We have many opportunities for you to teach online and opportunities to teach in-person in China.
The positions are for HiOffer which is a new emerging platform in China.
Our website will launch the end of March 2017 thus I am encouraging you to sign up for free. It's a substantial advantage being the first to register as some clients have already contacted us regarding our services and are just waiting for the official launching of the website.
Registering now will help you…
1) …expand your teaching network directly to Chinese clients (schools, learning centres, individuals) enabling you to conduct classes to Chinese Learners.
2) …negotiate your own hourly wage and schedule with each client giving you the control and protected (and guaranteed) payment options (with protection)
3) …with the possibility to get hired directly by a company to work as an English teacher in China if you are interested in doing so.
4) …with security, All companies are researched, vetted, and reviewed
Please feel free to contact me with questions.
Business Development Manager, USA/Europe
HiOffer, a LingJuli Information and Technology Co., Ltd.
* Native English mother tongue – Not negotiable. Must be mother tongue.
* Teaching certificate (TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent)
* University degree
* Able to provide a headshot photo in professional business attire
* Able to provide a 1 minute (max) video (make sure the file is no larger than 20 MB )
Salary and Benefits
* You set your hourly wage with each client we put you in contact with
* You set your own schedule with each client we put you in contact with