This is to notify all ESL job seekers that we (Al Mawahib British Private School) are currently looking for Native English teachers to occupy positions available.
We are a Private own school located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirate. Our students range from the levels of Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary. The school is in the midst of expansion and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to boost the teaching force.
• To conduct English classes for students at Primary and Secondary School levels
• Understanding of the characteristics of high-quality teaching and effective learning
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve work targets
• A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university
• Impeccable command of English (Only native speakers of UK, USA, Canada, Australia & NZ)
• Relevant teaching experience
• ONLY career teachers need to apply (a 2 years contract)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Monthly salary is 21,500 AED
• Competitive salary (tax-free)
• Annual return ticket
• Teachers residence (single apartment) with individual rooms and
Air-conditioner (next to the school)
• Health Insurance
• 5 Day Work Week (7:30 am – 3:30 pm)
• Paid holidays: Up to 75 days
• Teachers can explore UAE culture; visit the lakes, beaches, and mountains during
the weekends; tour the country
• Cost of living is extremely affordable.
If you are interested and ready to relocate to the United Arab Emirates; send us your cv, certificate, cover letter and other related documents to (firstname.lastname@example.org). All your documents will be strictly for employment purpose.