TAL Education Group which operates under the brand "Xueersi," is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring services provider in China. We started our operation in 2003 and was listed in NYSE in 2011. “TAL” stands for “Tomorrow Advancing Life,” which reflects our vision to promote top learning opportunities for K-12 students in China through providing both high-quality teaching and content, as well as leading edge application of technology in the education experience.
"Learning Changes Lives." We aspire to develop well-rounded young people with strong values who are motivated to set and achieve ambitious long-term goals. Through education we hope to make an impact on our society that will advance the everyday lives of Chinese people.
As soon as possible
Headquarters: Haidian District, Beijing (China)
Monday-Friday: 16:00-21:00 (Choose 3 days)
Saturday-Sunday: 09:00-18:00 or 13:00-21:00
Duties and Responsibilities:
• 45-minute 1 vs. 300 highly engaging lessons
• Attend regular trainings
• Help the curriculum developers to check the teaching materials
• Prepare for lessons
• Native English speaker from US, UK, Australia or Canada.
• Experience working with children between the ages of 3-12 preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or above; TEFL, ESL, or TESOL certificate holder is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field (ex. Education, Linguistics, Languages) preferred but will consider teachers with degrees in other fields if they have teaching experience or have a BA in any field with some teaching experience.
• Graduates with advanced degrees in education/educational administration will be given additional priority.
• Dedicate to education with responsibility for teaching and caring for students.
• Abide by school regulations and management; achieve the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality.
• Patient, easy-going, with strong interpersonal, collaborative, organizational skills and teamwork spirit.
• Stable to work for at least one year or more.
• Familiarity with the Chinese education system will be given preference.
To those interested to apply kindy email attach detailed CV with photo together with skype or wechat ID for International HR Director at: email@example.com