Kindergarten Teacher for Leading International School in Guangzhou
Who are we:
Our Client, A newly established International Kindergarten is looking for you to join their team. Located in Downtown Guangzhou, this school is leading the ways in modern international education and provides state of the art teaching facilities.
Why join the Team:
You will have an opportunity to be a founding member for a growing and innovative International school. In addition, we offer:
• An excellent salary.
• A number of different allowances (Flight and Medical Insurance)
• Free Meals.
• Chinese (Mandarin) lessons.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Accommodation allowance
• Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management
• Maintain a well organised, safe and stimulating learning environment.
• Designing inquiries for the class to create an experience that’s relevant and real-world
• Curating learning activities based on each child’s abilities, interests, and learning style to ensure students progression
• Making children’s learning and development visible through documentation and ‘Learning Stories’
• Partnering with parents to optimise and evolve children’s development at school and at home
Wider professional roles:
• Co-lead in a small class environment (1:4 – 1:7 ratio depending on the year)
• Engage in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities.
• Take responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
• Make an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
• Collaborate with colleagues and members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
• Support the school to prepare and teach English courses.
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Assist with or managing an aspect of daily school management.
• Assist principal with the performance of specific functions
• Assist with or managing a specialist function such as student welfare, excursions or community activities.
• Supervise a range of student activities including support and welfare programmes.
• Passionate in early childhood education
• Relevant qualifications in early childhood education from a recognised University
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable
• Prior experience in working in a Reggio Emilia / IB / EYFS pre-school is desirable
• Prior experience in teaching bilingual early childhood curriculum is desirable
How to apply:
To be considered for this position or any other positions, please send your CV and Headshot photo to� firstname.lastname@example.org.� � � � �