Our client, an established International Kindergarten, is looking for a full-time teacher to join to join their team.
The Kindergarten was founded in 1970 and has become one of the leading and most respected Kindergartens in Hong Kong. This school has a strong vision to establish an inspirational force in educating Children to become transformative leaders of the future. The Kindergarten has core values of Passion, Innovation and Quality Learning.
• Monday to Friday work week with the occasional Saturday (half day) required.
• Working hours from 8:30am – 5:30pm.
• Teaching classes with 15 – 27 Children.
• Curriculum will include Phonics, Pronunciation, Vocab, Sentence structure and more.
• You will be required to attend teaching training provided by the company to better your teaching skills.
• Designating responsibility to your teaching assistant.
• Arranging a teaching schedule with the full time Chinese teacher.
• You will be creating a fun, engaging and educational learning environment.
• You will be joining a Multinational teaching team consisting of Australian, British, Indian and Chinese teachers.
• At least 1 years teaching experience in another school.
• A teaching qualification of any kind.
• A Degree in a teaching field is preferred.
• A love of young Children is a must.
Salary and Benefits:
• Between 20,000 – 28,000 HKD per month.
• Full Holiday pay included.
• Sickness Benefits.
• 10 days individual Holiday Allowance.
• Full visa sponsorship.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position or any other positions, please send your CV and Headshot photo to email@example.com.