English teacher – Small Language school in the Heart of Hong Kong.
Location: Causeway Bay – Central Hong Kong.
If you are a goofy storyteller looking for competitive pay, a chance to explore Asia, learn Chinese/Cantonese, an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the world, LOOK NO FURTHER!
Our client, a leading Language Centre was founded in 2009 and is located right in the heart of Hong Kong. The school is 5 mins away from the subway station.
they offer an easy to learn training program making it easier for you to start teaching their courses. Lesson plans and all of the class materials are provided. They foster an interactive place for teachers to teach children. Equipped with a strong team of staff, they have become one of the most creative English language places in Hong Kong.
They would love to recruit teachers who are interested in teaching children who are 2 - 10 years old
• This is a full-time position and will require Saturday work.
• You will be teaching English to Children who are between 2 and 10 years old.
• You must have the ability to create a fun and educational classroom environment.
• You will be reading stories in an animated way for educational purposes for the students.
• Teaching the students the basics of the English Language.
• Curriculum will include Phonics, Pronunciation, Vocab, Sentence structure and more.
• You will be required to attend teaching training provided by the company to better your teaching skills.
• Class size: 3 to 7 students class, one-on-one teaching
• $22,000 HKD per month + bonuses.
• 5 days of work per week.
• 10 paid annual leave, Hong Kong Statutory Holidays
• A love of teaching kids is essential.
• A university degree is an asset.
• Candidates without teaching experience are welcome to apply.
• Ability to commit to a contract of at least one year.
How to apply:
Send your CV, headshot photo and cover letter to email@example.com.