A firmly establish English Learning Center in Hong Kong is looking for outgoing teachers to join its team in China, Chengdu. Their teaching philosophy is one of fun and play-based learning that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners aged 3 – 12.
You will have the opportunity to teach a range of classes, expertly created by their dedicated team of professionals. Their small class sizes, standardized curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
• Native English Speaker
• University degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Valid passport
• Minimum 2 years’ teaching experience
• Criminal conviction check and a health check to be done by the candidate.
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organize necessary class materials
• Full visa sponsorship (all administered by the Company)
• Comprehensive, paid 2-week training program in Hong Kong (including orientation)
• Overtime payment
• Employee assistance and support
• Social network connections prior and post arrival in China
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Teaching Job Benefits:
• Salary: RMB 15 000
• Flight Reimbursement RMB 6000
• Lucrative annual bonus RMB 10 000
• Accommodation: Optional and subsidized
• Accommodation Details: Fully furnished shared accommodation.
• Vacation: Approximately 20 days paid per year
Kindly send your CV if you are interested in this position to Kerri: