A firmly established English Learning Center based in Hong Kong is looking for outgoing teachers to join its staff compliment in both Hong Kong and China.
They focus on a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners. Students aged 2 and a half – 12 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Small class sizes, an internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
• SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2016 INTAKE
• Native English Speaker
• University degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Valid passport
• If you are applying for the China position you need a minimum 2 years’ relevant experience. You do not need this experience to teach in Hong Kong.
• Patient, creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organize necessary class materials
• Full visa sponsorship (all administered by the Company)
• Comprehensive, paid training program (including orientation)
• Optional, convenient, and affordable accommodation package
• Overtime payment
• Appraisals and career assistance
• Employee assistance and support
• Social network connections prior and post arrival in China or Hong Kong
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Teaching Job Benefits:
• Salary highly competitive with lucrative completion bonuses
• Accommodation: Optional and subsidized
• Accommodation Details: Fully furnished shared accommodation (Optional)
• Vacation: Approximately 28 days paid per year
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to:
For Hong Kong please email Kerri on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For China please email Nico on email@example.com