Adventure starts here! Teach in South Korea!
Since world is globalized rapidly, English has become the major language people use internationally. Thus, English education in Korea is now so much boomed up in past few years. Rather than providing English educations by native Korean teachers, schools have started to increase the number of foreign teachers nowadays in Korea.
Positions are available at public schools. You can expect a competitive salary based on your qualification including teaching experience and TESOL/TEFL certificate and the cost of living in Korea is not high, therefore you can expect to save a partial portion of the salary.
Teaching in Korea would be rewarding and valuable experience and a great chance to wide your views by traveling Korea where has one of the oldest cultures in the world.
Currently we are looking numerous ESL teachers who are dedicated and passionate. No experience in these fields is necessary.
- Shall work 8 hours per day for 5 days per week from Monday to Friday and shall not work on any public holidays
- Prepare teaching materials and lesson plans for English classes
- Assist with and/or lead the development and creation of teaching materials related to English language education;
- Assist with and/or lead activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities
- Conduct English conversational class(es)/course(s) for Korean teachers and students; and
- Perform other duties as designated by the Employer including various English programs during the school vacation period.
- 4 year college diploma in any field (candidates with a degree in English or Education are given priority)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- At least 100 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA ( In- class component is preferred)
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language:
USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
Applicant must be a native speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language
- Round trip Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea.
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean "Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
- Starting salary of between 2.1-2.3 million Korean Won ($2000~$2300) per month
- Employee shall be entitled paid vacation period, 2weeks in summer & 2 weeks in winter.
For all Cities We Offer
- Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Gyeonggi province, Gyeongsang province, etc.(Almost all of major cities except some cities for their budget issues)
How to get started: Getting started is easy. Simply follow the steps below, and we will help you through every step of the process
1.) Email us with your resume, which should include any previous experience working with kids or other relevant positions held. The resume should have a profile picture (passport-style) and your current contact info, including Skype ID if you have one.
2.) Once your resume is reviewed and you meet the qualifications, we will email you and schedule a time to speak on the phone or Skype. This is usually around a 10 minute conversation, and allows us to answer any questions you might have.
3.) Gather required documents (including Criminal Background Check, diploma, transcripts, etc. . .)
Thanks for reading and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon!