Global Teacher Recruitment is currently recruiting passionate and dynamic individuals to join their teaching community in Hong Kong in 2016. This is a unique opportunity to form an integral part of established companies that are constantly growing and adapting. The successful applicants will be granted the opportunity to develop and enhance both young minds and their own in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world.
A firmly establish English Learning Center in Hong Kong is looking for outgoing teachers to join its staff. They focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners. Students aged 3 – 12 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Their small class sizes, internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
· Native English Speaker
· A university degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
· A valid passport
· A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad
· Patient, creative, enthusiastic and should have a genuine love of teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities
· Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
· Organize necessary class materials
· Full visa sponsorship (all administered by the Company)
· Comprehensive, paid 2-week training program
· Optional, convenient, and affordable accommodation package
· Overtime payment
· Orientation program
· Appraisals and career assistance
· Employee assistance and support
· Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hong Kong
· Opportunities for career advancement in a numerous fields
Teaching Job Benefits:
· Accommodation: Optional and subsidized
· Accommodation Details: Fully furnished shared accommodation.
· Vacation: Approximately 28 days paid per year
· Training Provided: Yes
· Salary: competitive and incremental with completion bonus
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org