5 months Internship Program
I. Introduction of our company
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd. We are one of the biggest human resources centers for interns placement in Shanghai (China), specializes in assisting foreign interns in pursuing the teaching career of their dreams in China. It also provides a good chance for you to travel to China and explore the rich Chinese culture and history. We provide our interns with an ideal environment for professional development and our centers offer ample academic resources as well as ongoing pastoral care. We provides an arrangement of professional services for interns, including Visa service, retrieval of a temporary residence permit, recommendations for teaching positions, preparation for school introductions, intensive Chinese language courses.
Students or graduates who would like to teach but do not have the relevant experience and, in many cases, do not have a Bachelor's degree. This program will offer you what teaching is like in China and provide you with opportunities and teaching experience.
1. Allowance: 3500RMB/month (Standard of local salary)
2. 2300RMB free apartment (bills excluded)
3. 2000RMB air ticket allowance provided after 5 months program.
4. 3600RMB 120h TEFL (endorsed by TQUK) certificate provided for free after 5 months program
5. Reference letter provided after the program
6. Teaching training provided every month
7. A free China travel (food and transportation included) provided every month
8. Exploration of the rich Chinese culture and history
9. The good teaching job whose salary is around 12000-18000 RMB /month recommended after 5 months program
Work 30 to 40 hours a week (at most 40 hours): 20-25 teach hour; 20-15 office hour. You may be required to work on weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday) if you are placed in a training center because there schedule is work two days in the weekend and two days off in the weekdays.
Teach children from ages 2 to 12 and adults.
*You are enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible.
*You are able to work independently or in small groups.
*You are able to work in a fast paced environment.
*You solve problems creatively and with a positive attitude.
* Native English Speaker (Non-native English Speaker with good accent is acceptable)
*At least High School Degree or Above
*No Experience Required
*Clean criminal record
How to Apply
Please send your full resume and your passport photo to my email: email@example.com