Freelance Recruiter Wanted:
Would you like to join our Exciting New Team by become a Freelance Recruiter (Commission Based), it would be a great opportunity for those who has a lot of spare time on their hands and a lot of connections in disposal. You could be anywhere around the world and still work for Shanghai Meiji as a Freelance Recruiter.
If you have a lot of Friends or Acquaintances or Clients or Connections, this opportunity is for you or if you want to build up your connections. We offer a great payment structure for the freelance recruiters. Commission Based Position.
I. Introduction of our company
Shanghai Meiji is one of the biggest human resource centres for foreigners in their teaching career in China.
We have been in operation for over 8 years, and now has partnered with over 100 schools in China. Shanghai, China. We specialize in assisting foreign teachers and interns in pursuing We are reputed for our friendly customer-orientated service and efficiency! We have a team of over 10 dedicated staff members who have continuously worked relentlessly in order to develop the service, allowing Shanghai Meiji to become one of the biggest Human Resource centres for foreigners seeking teaching jobs in China.
II. Current Available Positions
ESL subject teachers teaching in international schools, language training centers, TEFL centers and bilingual educational institutions
III. Job Responsibilities as a Freelance Worker:
• Understanding the brief that Shanghai Meiji has provide in order to screen candidates effectively
• Using job boards such as Reed, Jobsite and CV library on a daily basis – Putting together relevant search stings
• Using social media to source candidates and advertise vacancies (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
• Qualifying candidates over the telephone and face to face
• Interviewing potential candidates over the telephone, building a relationship and gain a strong understanding of their skill-set.
• Creating in depth candidate profiles before sending to Shanghai Meiji
• Building a pool of candidates actively seeking work
• Setting up and arranging interviews
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com or by wechat (ID: lilylinyuan) or by Skype (ID:lilylinlinlily) or take a look at our company website: www.shmeiji.com