The Gibson Schools System in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia seeks professional and qualified ESL teachers for the current and future school years for all levels from kindergarten to preparatory college. Our school system includes twelve Gibson Youth Academy and Gibson Preparatory College divisions in the capital city of Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Bachelor of Education Degree or related degree – specialization in English.
At least one year of teaching experience.
• Professional and Dedicated Approach
• Professional and Conservative Professional Demeanor, Appearance, Hairstyle, and Dress
• Must have objective to work as an educator, not a missionary or other unrelated objectives
1. Photos, CV (resume), and letter of interest are submitted by email.
2. Applicant calls a GSS representative for a phone interview
3. A contract is offered
4. If accepted, the contract is mailed to GSS with verified copies of all educational and support documents.
5. A letter of support for the business visa is sent to the newly hired English teacher and an arrival date is set.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ESL Fact Sheet to receive our ESL Teachers Fact Sheet that provides full information.
***Only hardworking and serious teachers and professionals need to apply. Backpackers and travelers are not necessary since we are a serious school for the well being and development of children’s lives.