We named Verbaledu China. We are located in Beijing, China, and the idea of us is to advance the English communication skills of middle and high school students throughout China.
We work in cooperation with numerous secondary schools, and we have placed numbers of teachers from all over the world in our partner schools. We are currently looking for ESL teachers for the coming term, starting in September to fill existing vacancies. If you are interested in teaching children, you have come to the right place!
Verbaledu China offers a wide range of school locations than is available from any similar agency, ranging from remote villages to bustling urban centers. Perhaps Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Xinjiang, Yunnan, or Guizhou appeals to you. We offer an extraordinary chance for adventurous individuals to make a real contribution to intercultural understanding while greatly advancing their own growth. The beauty and variety in China is beyond words. You will be immersed into the colorful lifestyles of local people, and joining them. This is clearly not just another job!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months.
2. No younger than 20.
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker.
4. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required.
5. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required.
6. A spirit of enthusiasm and a sense of humor!
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday.
2. 20~25 classes per week, each class lasting 45 minutes.
3. September through December with possibilities to teach during semester breaks.
4. Arrival in Beijing one week prior to the term commencement.
TYPICAL BENEFITS (variable by location):
1.6000~15000 RMB per month (Negotiable), according to the workload, location, and your qualifications.
(Local teachers earn only 1,000RMB per month so this is a great salary for the area.)
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher.
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support.
4. Private living accommodations.
5. Three meals per day at the school.
6. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner.
7. Orientation upon arrival.
8. Program supervision and emergency service.
9. Guaranteed school placement.
10. Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities.
11. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
INTERESTED? Please send us:
1. Your Resume (Please including your phone number, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth).
2. Copy of the first page of your passport.
3. Copy of the degree and teaching certificates you have.
4. Recent photos.
5. 2-3 minute self-introduction video clips, send it to my email by attachment, but do not by link, please! And tell me where you found the advert. (This is very important!)
To make your application, and If you have any questions, please contact me: Jessica
Skype ID: jessica773656
Location: depends on your choice, most cities all over China are available.