SCHOOL LOCATION: Taipei, Taiwan
City Guide - https://www.taipeitravel.net/en
Job Start in: July/August 2016
THE SCHOOL OFFER:
- an 11-MONTH CONTRACT starting from Aug. 16 (or earlier starting date with the first month salary paid differently) to June 30th of the following year.
- MONTHLY SALARY(differs according to the teachers educational background and teaching experiences. For the 1st year teachers: NTD$62,720 with a bachelors degree or NTD$69,965 with a masters degree
- MONTHLY PERFORMANCE BONUS of NTD$10,000. Every year there is an approximately annual salary increase of 3%.
- RENEWAL INCENTIVE: contract renewal incentive available based on evaluation. Should the teacher renew the contract with the School, the salary for July will be provided.;
- PD REIMBURSEMENT of USD$1000 every year for teachers renew the contract with school.
- FURNISHED ACCOMODATION for single teachers. If teachers choose not to stay at school-provided apartment, school will provide housing subsidy.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: All teachers are required to join this national health insurance program and pay a portion of the insurance.
- AIRFARE REIMBURSEMENT: An NTD$50,000 round-trip plane ticket for the 1st year teacher, and school will provide one round-trip plane ticket every two years afterwards.
- VACATION: 2-3 weeks of paid winter vacation during Chinese New Year (late January to early February), depending on the exact time. For teachers that renew contracts, July and August are paid summer vacation.
- Teachers work from Monday to Friday ; 8 am - 5 pm, with 1-hour lunch break
- Max. 22 classes weekly, 40-45 min per class
- Students: Middle School, Senior High
- English native-speaker with a bachelor’s degree
- K-12 teaching license/credential for the subject to be taught
- At least one year of successful full-time experience at an accredited elementary or secondary school is preferred.
- Open for Marriage ARC (JFRV) and permanent ARC (APRC) holders
HOW TO APPLY:
E-mail the following documents :
1. Resume with current photo
2. Copy of teacher license/teacher registration certificate issued by your state-government or Marriage ARC (JFRV) and permanent ARC (APRC)
3. Copy of degree diploma/academic transcripts
Contact person: Mae San
Email Address: recruit02(at)de-wey.com.tw